BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
FEDERATION OF BOSNIA AND HERZGOVINA
MUNICIPAL COURT IN SARAJEVO
Number 65 0 K 410595 Kpp
Sarajevo, 11 February 2014
The Municipal Court in Sarajevo and the preliminary proceedings Judge (Judge’s name blurred out) deciding on the Recommendation of the Cantonal Prosecutor’s Office number T09 0 KTA 0063924 from 11 February 2014 due to a probable cause that a criminal offense against public security and the security of property from Article 328. has been committed including assault against a civil servant while performing security duties from Article 359. From the Criminal Code of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (CCFBiH) and based on Article 79. from the Criminal Proceedings Code of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina on 11 February 2014 is issuing the following
O R D E R
FOR TEMPORARY SEIZURE OF ITEMS
FROM THE FOLLOWING CORPORATE ENTITIES
Radio-television of Bosnia and Herzegovina, headquarters located at Bulevar Mese Selimovica 12
Radio-television of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, headquarters located at Bulevar Mese Selimovica 12
TV 1, headquarters located at Bulevar Mese Selimovica bb
Al Jazeera Balkans doo, headquarters located at Trg djece Sarajeva 1
Avaz roto press doo, headquarters located at Tesanjska 23A
Oslobodjenje doo, headquarters located at Dzemala Bijedica 185
Intersoft doo, headquarters located at Kralja Tvrtka 12
Hayat doo Sarajevo, headquarters located at Josanicka 55, Vogosca and
TVSA – Television Sarajevo headquarters located at Bulevar Mese Selimovica 12
OBN doo, headquarters located at Humska 1
Temporary seizure will include the following: Complete audio-visual-textual material made by the employees of the above-mentioned entities during the protests of the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the City of Sarajevo, specifically the Presidency building, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs building, Sarajevo Canton Government building and the Centre Municipality building including the wider area of the Centre Municipality for the period from 7 February 2014 until 11 February 2014 including audio-visual-textual material stored on computers or similar devices for automatic data processing.
2. This order will be executed by the authorized persons from the Criminal Police Section of the Federal Police Administration
3. Items from Article 1 of this order will be temporarily seized for a period of 15 days from the issue of this order in order to be used as evidence in the criminal proceedings
4. A confirmation will be issued for seized items
5. Temporarily seized items will remain under custody of the authorized executioner of this order
6. Anyone who refuses to hand over the above-mentioned items may be penalized by a fee of up to 50 000 Convertible Marks and in the case of further refusal may be detained and in that case would have the right to appeal to the Council of this Court.
7. Persons from whom the items were seized have a right to appeal within 3 (three) days from the receipt of a copy of the order, and the appeal does not delay temporary confiscation of items and the holder must hand over the requested items immediately upon receipt of the order.
Preliminary proceedings Judge
Name blurred out
Court stamp and signature
Facsimile of the Order for the
seizure of items
Enclosure: The original image file.
 Translation done by a non legal professional, errors possible.