Protesters have sent their list of 13 demands to the Parliament of the Una-Sana Canton:
- Resignation and replacement of the Una-Sana Canton (USC) government and all directors of public institutions and public enterprises.
- Appointment of the new government of USC and the new directors, without influence of politics in choice of prime ministers and ministers (professional governance – with public release of biographies and the reasons for their appointment).
- Matching salaries in the public sector to the industrial sector, so that the highest public sector salary cannot be higher than three average salaries in the industrial sector.
- Matching salaries in the public sector to the educational/professional level.
- Public release of documents for tenders in the last 10 years and in the future.
- Matching levels of budget appropriations for agricultural production in the budgets at all levels of government to the European Union standards.
- Matching educational standards, at all levels, to the European Union standards.
- Matching the number of employees in the public sector to the European Union standards.
- Finalizing construction of the veterans’ building, at the latest by the elections of 2014.
- Ending all additional privileges for government officials.
- Ending additional financing of representatives and employees in the administrative institutions, on the basis of various commissions.
- Ending the salaries and other privileges of all politicians following the end of their term.
- Immediate end to the use of force by the police toward the protesters and vice versa.